5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Thank you for purchasing Go Chemless products. GoChemless warrants all parts to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of retail purchase, with the following exceptions:
• Sanitizer Chamber Rod Assembly (consumable) 30 day replacement warranty.
This warranty is limited to the first retail purchaser (“Purchaser”), is not transferable, and does not apply to products that have been moved from their original installation sites. The liability of Go Chemless shall not exceed the repair or replacement of defective parts and does not include any costs for labor to remove and reinstall the defective part, transportation to or from the factory, and any other materials required to make the repair, unless previously agreed to by Go Chemless and Purchaser.
This warranty does not cover failures or malfunctions resulting from the following:
01. Failure to properly install, operate or maintain the product(s) in accordance with our published Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manuals provided with the product(s) and in the website as may be amended from time to time.
02. The workmanship of any installer or repair person of the product(s) not affiliated with Go Chemless, such affiliation being evidenced only by delivery of a “field repair authorization number” issued by Go Chemless directly to Purchaser prior to any installation or repair in the field.
03. Abuse, alteration, accident, fire, flood, lightning, power surges, rodents or other vermin, insects, negligence or acts of God.
04. Scaling, freezing, or other conditions causing inadequate water circulation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
This is the only warranty given by Go Chemless. No one is authorized to make any other warranties on Go Chemless’ behalf. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. GO CHEMLESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary by state or province.
For prompt warranty consideration, contact your dealer and provide the following information: proof of purchase, model number, serial number and date of installation. The dealer will contact the factory for instructions regarding the claim and to determine the location of the nearest designated service center. If the dealer is not available, you can locate a service center in your area by visiting www.GoChemless.com or by calling our technical support department toll-free at 855-424-3653. All returned parts must have a Returned Material Authorization number issued by Go Chemless to be evaluated under the terms of this warranty.
Please visit www.GoChemless.com/customersupport/ to register your product.